Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shabby Chic Floral Delight Page 8

Hello everyone, today's post is another page from my Shabby Chic floral Delight Album. Today i'm sharing page 8.

All Seam Binding and Sweetheart Blossoms are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. As for the Seam Binding flowers, those are made by me using the seam binding. I will have a video on this, since I have had some ask me about them.

The dies I used are from the Scrapping Cottage. I used the CottageCutz Fancy Envelope from the "This N That Release" , and the Corner die I used is the CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #2 , I used this to create a doily like layer behind the photo matte.

Lastly I added some pearls to the centers of my handmade flowers, and then some pearl flourishes to my page. I did use the tags from the CottageCutz This N That Release as well, and those can be found here at the Scrapping Cottage.

Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and all of the detail added is stunning x