Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy Mini Page 2


Hello everyone, here again to share another page of the Baby Boy Mini Album I'm Currently working on for the Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz dies.

For this page I used the sweet CottageCutz Mini Baby Giraffe die, and colored him with copics. I love this little guy, he is way to CUTE!!!! Next I used one of the envelopes from the CottageCutz "This & That Release" its the Elegant Envelope CottageCutz die. I love all the CottageCutz envelopes as they work perfect in mini albums.

The design paper is Baby paper I received from American Crafts, and the little Sweet Baby tag is also from the collection. The button on the envelope is from the American Crafts Warehouse sale, love these!!! All Lace and Trim is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so cute x