Friday, November 21, 2014

Preview CottageCutz Black Friday 2014 "In the Woods"


Hello Friends! 

Today I am super excited to share with you my card designed for The Scrapping Cottage BLACK FRIDAY "In The Woods" Release! This Release consist of 14 New CottageCutz Dies & and will be on SALE for an AWESOME Price for Black Friday!!! For each day through Friday the 28th, the CottageCutz Designers will be showcasing different dies from this Beautiful New Release! So be sure to join us over the next week on the CottageCutz Blog, you wont want to miss this Release!
For my Card today I am showcasing the DARLING CottageCutz "Moose with Bird" die. He is colored with copic markers, and I used some Viva Pearl Pen for the white on his eyes. Next I chose to use the Tree's from the CottageCutz "Campground" Die, they too are cut out in white, and then colored with copic markers in 2 different shades of green. The little sign that says "Moose You" is from another die in this release.

The "Hello Friends" is a stamp I used, and then cut out. This card was super simple to make, as all I did was 2 layers, and then added my die cut pieces using foam squares and circles in different heights.

Be sure to join us Tomorrow on the CottageCutz Blog for another Preview of this Darling "In the Woods" Release!
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: