Monday, November 17, 2014

Sleigh Bells Ring Page/Family Christmas Memories MIni

This is "Sleigh Bells Ring"  8 x 8 page.
Hello everyone, Today I wanted to share Page 1 of my Family Christmas Memories Album I am creating for The Scrapping Cottage using the New CottageCutz Christmas dies
This page is big enough to have a photo on the outside of the pocket, and then the tag on the inside can hold 2 more photo's. So for a total of 2 photo's for this page. 

On this page I used CottageCutz Vintage Bells die for the page and for the tag, I then used the CottageCutz Petites Sleigh for along the bottom of the page. I use copics to color all, and then some glitter for some extra bling.

Our family is CottageCutz Expressions die. and was uswed on the tag. 
CottageCutz Dies used:

I added some Really Reasonable  Ribbons,American Crafts Snowflakes and a sticker sentiment to the tag at the top. The Design Paper is from American Crafts as well, and LOVE all the Design Papers from them!! I absolutely LOVE this CottageCutz Christmas Release and cant wait to share more of my pages with all of you :)

Thank you for stopping by today, and Have a super wonderful day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl