Thursday, November 20, 2014

Santa's "Naughty or Nice" Page/ FamilyChristmas Memories Album

Hello Friends! Happy Thursday to all!
Today I'm sharing another page from the "Family Christmas Memories Album" Iv'e been working on this last week.

For this page, I have used a 6" x 6" chipboard piece, and covered it with American Crafts Design Papers. Next The frame I created was designed using Spellbinders Die, and the sentiment tag was done using SU! punches. For the SU! tag, I used the CottageCutz stamp that was released last year in the Christmas gift set. I also used the Naughty and Nice from the same giftset.

I absolutely LOVE Santa, he is so Jolly and Sweet! Matter of fact, we still hang stockings for the kids and us, because Santa still stops by for a visit every year at the Walkers :) 
This CottageCutz Santa & Friends is absolutely one of my Favorites,and worked perfect for this page.Santa and his friends are all colored using Copic markers. I also used white glitter for Santa's fur on his coat,pants, and hat. For behind Santa, I used pieces of the CottageCutz Holiday Floral Spray, and just left them white.

On the Right side of the page, I used the CottageCutz Bare Tree w/ Accessories , and just colored it green. Lastly I finished off my page with some Red Sheer Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Supplies Used:
CottageCutz Dies/Stamps
Spellbinders Dies
StampinUp! dies
American Crafts Design Paper
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Copic Markers to color
Scor-tape
Helmar Glue


I hope you enjoyed today's post, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl