Friday, November 7, 2014

CottageCutz Christmas 3 x 3 Mini's

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all! 
I made 3 mini cards for the Scrapping Cottage using the beautiful new CottageCutz Christmas Release Part 2

CottageCutz Mini cards Measure 3 x 3 I got these card bases for free. I have tons of them to use, so I decided I better get busy. They are perfect to put on Christmas presents, or just to give to wish a Merry Christmas. 
I love the CottageCutz Petites, they are perfect size for these mini cards. 

The Deer was cut with white card stock and then colored with copic markers. On the Ornement I colored it, and then used Glitter on it. And for the Bells, and Wreath I used copics again.

These were super easy to make, and love have fast they come together. I did add some Really Reasonable Ribbons, Buttons, a little sticker sentiment, and snowflake glitter. The Design Paper is American Crafts.

CottageCutz Dies Used!
Below are the CottageCutz Petites I used from the CottageCutz Christmas Part 2 Release
each photo is linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store.

Supplies Used:
CottageCutz : Petite Dies
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch
American Crafts Design Paper
American Crafts Snowflake Glitter/Glitter
Viva Pearl Pen for dots on bell
American Crafts Liquid Glitter Glue

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl