Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CottageCutz Poinsettia & Holly Spray

Hello Friends!!!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year! I love making all the Christmas cards, and fun stuff! And I absolutely LOVE all the NEW Christmas CottageCutz dies! For my card today I used the Beautiful CottageCutz Poinsettia & Holly Spray, along with the CottageCutz Expressions "Noel" for this 3 x 3 Mini Card.

I love when we find easy and fast cards to make. Using the CottageCutz dies makes it super fast and easy, and I LOVE the look of these beauties!!!  I'm thinking of making some place setting name tags with these cards and the CottageCutz Petites. I will share what I come up with when finished. :)
The poinsettia spray was colored with copic markers, and then I added some Viva Pearl pen in gold to the center of the poinsettia, and to the branches. The Noel was cut in red card stock. The design paper is a Christmas print from Pink Paislee "Snow Village" I got this pad from American Crafts, and the little card is Bazzils mini 3 x 3, also from American Crafts.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: