Friday, February 5, 2016

Flora for Mom

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all! Today I wanted to share a quick post on my other card I made for this past Wednesday's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

I made the flowers on my card using Heartfelt Creations beautiful Flora Grande stamps. they are airbrushed using copics, and then spritzing with gold glimmer mist, and I added some beads to the centers. I had some ribbon that matched perfect, but didn't care for it, as it had wire in it. Now thinking about it, I should have pulled the wire out....sheeesh , always figure it out after the fact.....LOL hahah oh well. For the leaves I used Lumiere, and just painted it on them. super easy!
The design paper I used is American Crafts Dear Lizzy line, 5th and frolic. Love the papers in this collection. 
The sticker that says Mother is from DCWV

 The ribbon for the bow is Old and from an estate, so im not sure where its from. The gingham checked ribbon is from RRR, and the other one, is the one I wanted to make my bow out of....hehehehe

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments: