Friday, February 12, 2016

Movie Night Invites

Hello everyone, I'm super EXCITED to share with you all some Movie Night Invites I designed using the CottageCutz Lights , camera , Action Release.


Absolutely LOVE these, as they turned out super CUTE! Will have to have a MOVIE night, and use them to invite Family & Friends over.


Supplies Used:
Film Strip- cut in white card stock, and colored with copics
Clapboard-also cut in white card stock, and colored with copic markers (3)
Movie Night and Ticket - cut in white card stock and colored
Popcorn & Cotton Candy(past release)- cut in white and design paper, and airbrushed with the copic airbrushing system
Other supplies:
design paper is Merry & Bright from Pink Paislee, glue, copics to color, airbrushing, stickers, thickers, paint, toilet paper roll, card , glitter

First I flatten my toilet paper roll using the big shots machine, and then cut out the ends using a circle punch. I then painted with black paint, inside and out/set aside to dry. Next I cut my design paper to fit and leave a tad bit of the edges showing black. Then I glued on the paper using a liquid glue. Next is time to decorate(Fun Part), and work on the slider card for the inside. This is where it will say "DATE/TIME/PLACE" :) you can print it out on the computer, or use stickers like I did.

These are super fun and EASY to make!! Hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: