Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love you Bunches/SCS Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone & Happy Wednesday to all!
Today we have another SUPER AWESOME Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers hosted by Allison. Love her sketch this week! Today's card is my sample for this weeks Challenge!
 
On my card I used the beautiful Rose from Heartfelt Creations and colored it with Copic Markers. I wanting a more RED Rose, but somehow PINK took over....hehehehe Of course I LOVE pink! My card was pretty simple to make, as I just cut 3 pieces of design paper from Crate Paper Stack 6 x 6 "Fourteen" and layered them on a blue card stock piece that measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 , next I did my sewing, and then added my Ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon), and next is the Spellbinders Circle/Scalloped Circle. The Rose was stamped in Memento Black ink, and colored in with copic markers R39, R59, and a couple of shades of Pink. 


 Rose& Sentiment Stamp/Heartfelt Creations
Coloring /Copics/Memento Ink
Circles /Spellbinders
Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Paper/Design Paper /American Crafts/Crate Paper
Sewing
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: