Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alota Bunny Kisses



I made this card using this darling bunny from Alota Rubber Stamps! The egg vine is too from Alota Rubber stamps as well, and so in the sentiment. It says (with love and bunny kisses)





On this card I watercolored the bunny and the egg and vine was colored in with stampin up markers.

I did add stickles to the flowers and egg and bunny ear :)
Here is a link to Alota Rubber Stamps if you would like to see all the new releases for Easter :) And there are also special St. patties day ones, and Alota other darling and cute new releases :) Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh love the bunny....very cute!

Heidi said...

you did a fab job coloring this bunny Cheryl! You are so good- I am always going back and adding links after I post my post for the day. LOL! Have a good one!

LaunchingProjectH said...

Cute! Great job at watercoloring! That's something I need to work on!

Angie Williams said...

Such a cute card! Great job!

Joey said...

Hi Cheryl, this is fantastic, I love the arrangement of the bunny and flowers/egg. fabulous colours. joey.x

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness, this is ever cute...luv your coloring on the sweet bunny! adorable card...I do hope you are doing OK, you haven't posted in awhile...hugs to ya! *~*

Jaspere said...

This is so so cute.

specialcraftmom4 said...

CUTE! Love the colors you used (:

Melanie said...

Girl this is precious! I love the little bunny. Great colors! Your card will be on it's way to you this week from the "comment" contest I did. :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute!

Carmen said...

Wonderful!! You put a lot of work on this and love all the layers and elements!

Unknown said...

that bunny it just too cute!!

Jessica