Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Releases From The Greeting Farm this month :)


I love this newly released deer, she is sooo sooo soooo sweet!!!! I used my copics on this one, and added white dots to her :) Isnt she darling????? She can be found here at The Greeting Farm!!!

I love the sentiment that goes with this darling deer!!




Here she is again Pretty in Pink!!!LOL Of course this is my favorite color :)

Again I colored her in copics and added pink to her ears, and white dots :)

This is one of my favorite dp, and I think im almost out of it :( I love this design paper !!! I this card I added some flower gems in pink, and some ribbon with gems on it, and a pretty pink flower with a button :)







Here is another deer :)













And now the darling little Horse :) Also from The Greeting Farm!!




Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!



Hugs,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Jaspere said...

Oh Cheryl these are so cute.

Wendy said...

Very pretty cards! I agree the deer is SUPER cute! :)

Jacquel said...

Very, very pretty! I like those animals....awesome work Cheryl!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! Adorable -- that deer is DEAR! Love all the cards!

scramptastic said...

Your blog is beautiful and so are those cards!!!

scramptastic said...

I really need to get some of these Greeting farm images, they are so cute

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers! These are awesome, Cheryl.

Heidi said...

cheryl the animals are adorable!

specialcraftmom4 said...

LOVE these cards! Your work is just beautiful (:

Leigh said...

These are all so super cute!

Becky said...

These are so adorable, love the ribbons on these.

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious. You have been so busy! All these are so cute. That little deer is gorgeous!

Dana Hatch said...

these greeting farm cards are adoreable! Nice work!

Jennifer Talley said...

So cute. I love that little deer!

Unknown said...

these are adorable images. liked how you colored the deer different ways to show how versatile that stamp is - awesome job!