Sunday, March 22, 2009

shirleys2girls stamp challenge


This is the card I designed for the sketch challenge that shirleys2girls has going on til midnight tonight, you can view more info here on on Jasperes little corner
My card can also be viewed in my gallery on SCS here is the link

The funny thing about my card is the picture on the bottom of this post was the first card I made. And because I was sooooo into coloring this image, I completely forgot to follow the sketch...LOL so I ended up taking the popped up mouse portion of the card off, and making a new card base to follow the sketch. I almost thought I wasnt going to be able to join in on this challenge :) But figured I would post anyways :)



this mouse is soooo cute, and I had alot of fun coloring him with my copics. I love those markers they are the best!!!

Also had to add a button, and some gems, I guess my button is the twisted part of the callenge.. :) we had to use hardware on our cards :)




this is a view of the first card. I loved the way it turned out, but didnt have time to make another 3 images and color them, so off this portion came and on to the other card it went... :)





thank you for looking!!!

What do you think?????????


Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the image and the card. It is Tres Fab!!!

Jacquel said...

I totally missed this challenge...but I LOVE how your card came out! tfs!!!

Angie Williams said...

This is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwww look at that roly-poly mouse, so cute! You did a wonderful job with him, Cheryl! The card looks GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

think this is so special....its a fabulous card and so different....hgss sassy xxx

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh what a wonderful mouse! beautiful card , as always, from you Cheryl!

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my gosh, I love that mouse stamp! This looks awesome!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun mouse image. I like how you popped him up and added some embellishment to the balloon flowers.

Unknown said...

what a cute little mouse.. love it!!

Joy said...

aweee this is sweet!