Monday, March 30, 2009

Miss Tilda with Tulips& flower vines



This card was made this weekend and I finished it yesterday, but didnt have time to post this one to my blog.
I used Tilda & Tulips on this card. I did watercolor her with SU markers, and added stickles to her. The vines and flowers are from sizzix, and I used my new Big Shot to cut them :)
On the flowers I painted the stickles on, and then added pearls to the centers. The vines I used a different color green to sponge on.

the background was done with the cuddlebug. I love this dp and have used it several times on other cards :)
Well thank you for looking and have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Jaspere said...

Wow Cheryl this is lovely. I'm a little intimidated by watercoloring and I must say that yours looks fabulous.

Darlene said...

This is awesome Cher!! I clicked for a closer view and I'm so glad I did ... WOW ... love all the little extra sparkle & detail! Your coloring and cutting are perfect! GREAT job!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! I love the colors and the design...tfs!!!

DG said...

STUNNING!!! your coloring is fabulous on this cards (and many of your others) I had a fun time looking around your blog! Wonderful work...Hugz - Dee

Stephanie said...

Really pretty, love all the flowers!

Michelle Forrest said...

WOW! This is stunning! I love everything about this card!

Heidi said...

i love the flowers and vines!

Gina Lindsay said...

wow, this is beautiful, I love all the flowers and your coloring is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card Cheryl!