Saturday, March 28, 2009

Magnolia Tilda and Tree!!



On this card I used Tilda in Jeans. I watercolored her with SU watercoloring pencils. I used copics on her for her skin tone.

For the tree I used su ink pads to color the bottom and the top of the tree, and then watercolored with my watercoloring brush. I sponged on stickles to the top of the tree.



I then added stickles to the heart. I love these new spellbinder dies I just received today along with my new Big Shots, and its pink and black, it is soooo pretty, and I love it. Not only do I love this machine but I love the price I paid to. I got it for 66.00 with no tax and no shipping!!! Whoooohoooo :)

I bought my machine at Ritzcamera.com, and I buy my spellbinders there as well. Also picked up the sizzix dies there for cheap, and some extra goodies for my new machine. Cant beat the prices on this stuff :)

I used dabbers to add the grass and the sky. The tree is cut out and so is Tilda. I then added the flower ribbon, and red pearls. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

18 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Cheryl,im loving the cute image you've used and all that extra detail, stunning work as always. Hugs LInda x

Kristine said...

Ooo...LOVE THIS Cheryl!! Tilda is too cute sitting by the tree...and I ♥ how you put those scallops behind them! Whole card is excellent ☺ Have a super Sunday!

Jaspere said...

Tilda is adorable and so nicely colored and I just love that tree and the whole scene. Love it!

Becky said...

Lucky you with all your new goodies :). This turned out fabulous, love the tree and the black background makes this pop.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Excellent design and presentation, love the colors and all the wonderful details!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that the heart has a heart and that it sparkles. Great job with the coloring too :)

Jessica

Mary G. said...

Cheryl, this is so cute!!! Your coloring skills amaze me!!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is cute!

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is just adorable. Your coloring is beautiful!

UKMUMINUSA said...

WOW, Gorgeous card, great detail and love how you did the tree scene, hugs Sam

Jacquel said...

Very nice Cheryl! All your cards are always so beautiful! tfs!!!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

I like how you colored her and created a scene - very cute.

Unknown said...

Great detailing on this card Cheryl. Your coloring techniques Rock the HOUSE!!!

Christine Riley said...

What a super sweet card! I love the little scene you have created here. So cute, thanks so much for sharing! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Elizabeth said...

So much detail in this card Cheryl - it must have taken you ages to make. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

She is too stinkin' cute!!! And what a great card Cheryl!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your little girl and the tree she is sitting under.

Anonymous said...

What great detail Cheryl!