Sunday, March 15, 2009

Magnolia Tilda with Tulips!!!
















I made this card with one of my new Tildas from Roses on Paper!! Thank you Summer for all my goodies. I also ordered a ton of flowers, and used some on here as well.
The leaves are punched out with Martha Stewart punch, and then sponges with ink, and place where I thought they should be :)
Tilda is watercolored, and I did add stickles to her as well. I soooo love these stickles and want to get more colors...lol
The inside is done to match the outside, I just didnt add any flowers to the inside and I dont know why, I should have and will on my next card :)
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

22 comments:

Unknown said...

hi...have been blog hopping and found you through katys blog...and sure glad i did what fabulous cards..love them all fantastic..so im following you now as i dont want to miss anything .hope thats ok....sassyx

loretta said...

I like this card. It is diffently out of the envelope popular. The colors and layers make it spectacular!

Jacquel said...

This is an awesome card Cheryl and Tilda is sooo cute! fab job as always and tfs!!!

Barb said...

This is just precious! Great coloring, and love all of the flowers!

linda said...

Beautiful card! I love this Magnolia stamp and those gorgeous papers too!

Ashley said...

Very pretty cards

Teresa Kline said...

these flowers are lovely, I luv the colors....great job! *~*

Jaspere said...

Oh my goodness is she ever cute. Those flowers, oh how I love those flowers.

Stephanie said...

beautifullllllll.....

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous! Wonderful coloring and great design!

Angie Williams said...

I always love your creations and again am not disappointed!

Wendy Hall said...

Hey Cheryl, adorable card as always

Joy said...

I love those flowers and the card is just darling!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!!! love those flowers...

Michelle said...

THis is way cute! I love it! I'm taking notes on how other people enhance their cards and yours is awesome! TFS!

Mary G. said...

Oh, my, this is beautiful! All of the layers, the colors, the adornments- just perfect!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Cheryl!!! Love the flowers and all the wonderful details!!!

Becky said...

WoW.....This is gorgeous, love this red, and those buttons/brads? on the
flowers are just beautiful.

Jodi said...

This is so pretty! I love these colors you used together!! Your embellishments on the card are perfect! Love it!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

the colors are so vibrant!

Anonymous said...

Yes very vibrant. Heaps of work in this beauty.

UKMUMINUSA said...

Beautiful card, love all the layers.