Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Home Mini Album & Video

Hello everyone,today I have a Mini Album and Video to share. For my Mini Album I used tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon  and CottageCutz Dies

These are the 1st 2 pages, and I used Gingham, and Mini Pom Pom Trim here. I also used the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms that Bonnie carries in the store. They can be found here. On all the pages I used the CottageCutz dies throughout this album too. The pockets, and fence,bunny, and flowers are all cottagecutz dies.

On these 2 pages I used more gingham ribbon, in Yellow, Green and Blue. Also more of the darling Sweetheart Blossoms were used here :)
The design paper I used is Family Ties Paper Pack, its Pebbles from American Crafts.

In my video I show all tags, and pages. This album was super fun to make, and pretty easy too. Its been a long time since Ive done a video and album. 
CottageCutz Dies Used
Small Confectionery Bag
Medium Confectionery Bag
Mini Butterfly
Garden Butterfly Vine

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Sweetheart Blossoms/Turquoise , 2 tone blue, 2 tone yellow
Gingham Ribbon /Turquoise, Yellow and green
Pom Pom Mini Trim/ Green and Blue

My Video

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Anne said...

wowzer Cheryl. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. This is gorgeous.
Anne x

Heidi said...

Cheryl,

This is so darned cute, I love the colors and the ribbons. Alot of work I am sure. wonderful dies