Saturday, March 1, 2014

Springtime Bunny

Hello everyone,and Happy Saturday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons "Show me the Green" Challenge that started today and will run for 2 weeks. We were to use GREEN & Ribbon on our cards/project. My card was also designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the Darling CottageCutz Dies.

On my card I used the Beautiful Satin Ribbon with Grosgrain Edge, that I received from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I ran 2 strips across the one dp panel, and then added a bow to the end. For the cottageCutz dies, I used the Sweetheart Border, Sweet Love Doily both from the "Sweet Love" Release, then I used the super DARLING Springtime Bunny that was just released from the "Garden Delight" Release, both release's can be found at the Scrapping Cottage.

I also used Buttons, and those can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon here. The dp I used is from the American Crafts Warehouse sale. LOVE this design paper, as its perfect for spring!

Hope you will join us for this super fun challenge. 
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a sweet little card, Cheryl! Love that bunny!