Monday, March 3, 2014

ZBeckyBrown/Cardmaker Blog Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to the 
Z Becky Brown & CardMaker Magazine Blog Hop!


You should have arrived from Kelli's Blog if not you will want to start at the Cardmaker Blog so you dont miss anything.
I hope you are enjoying the hop so far today, as there is LOTS of Inspiration along the way. Be sure to stop by each blog and leave a comment to be entered to WIN some Z Becky Brown Goodies!!! 

Now on to my Purse Insert that I designed for Z Becky Brown's "Text Theme"  I used TEXT Design Paper from American Crafts "True Love" Collection, then I distressed it with Tim Holtz distressed ink. For the lace, I used some Vintage lace I have, and then used the AC Alphabet thickers for the "adore" , I thought it needed something else, so I added some pieces of pearl flourishes that I had, and a little resin flower. Lastly I made a bow using RRR Satin Black to complete my bag.
I chose the word "Adore" since it was on the design paper. If you look closely, you will see it above the swirl on the right side. It was also up in the left corner, but the lace cover it there. I thought it was perfect for this purse. 

Here is the Complete Blog Hop Line-up just in case you missed one.
Cheryl Walker (You are here)

Your NEXT stop on the hop is Vera Yates Blog, thank you for joining us and have a super wonderful day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



11 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMG you know what's so funny? I just typed "J'adore" on Kelli's blog! LOL! you read my mind! Beautiful and sweet like you! :)

Giovana said...

This is elegant and beautiful!

Disco Queen said...

Wow Cheryl! I adore your bag. I love the vintage colors & the use of lace. It is so elegant. Theresa x

Sue D said...

Very elegant!

Cards By Betty said...

It says adore and I do adore it great crafting

Heather said...

I love the vintage look, this would be an awesome night out on the town look.

Kitty said...

Beautiful

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I really like the Vintage theme

Anonymous said...

So elegant and formal looking. Love the combination of colors. Great job.

Barbiedi said...

how beautiful i just love the lace and the chocolate colours x

Con said...

Another winner! I like the addition of the black lace;) makes it sexy especially with the flourishes. -con