Thursday, March 6, 2014

Z Becky Brown/Shabby Chic Lace & Silk Insert

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a Z Becky Brown Purse insert I designed using some of Really Reasonable Ribbons Lace, Silk, and Jumbo Leaves.

I figured out a pattern I wanted and tried to combine some of my old laces with Really Reasonable Ribbon Lace, to create a pretty purse for summertime. I love the way it turned out, and enjoyed making this design using Really Reasonable Ribbons, and Laces.
Here are some of the laces I used:


I made the flowers for the center out of the Silk that Bonnie carries, and let me tell you, its absolutely beautiful silk ribbon. Very easy to work with too!  I then added some vintage flowers, and the Jumbo Leaves in moss green that can be found at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store here. Lastly I added a silk bow to the top of my purse! Cant wait to use this for summertime!!
Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Con said...

oh I like it! very elegant. You put just the right touches on your bag. GORGEOUS! -con