Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love is in the Air Purse/Z Becky Brown

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I am sharing a purse insert I made for Z Becky Brown & The Scrapping Cottage.

For my insert I used the insert templates that Z Becky Brown carries, so you can create your own designs. Next I covered the insert with American Crafts design paper, then added the super sweet CottageCutz dies. The dies I chose to use on this insert are:

I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon in Pink Silk, Red Grosgrain, and a sweet lace trim. All can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Also if you LOVE Ribbon like I do, be sure to apply for the Design Team Call that is going on right now on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog.


Be sure to Visit The Z Becky Brown Site here! You can find some super SWEET purses, and inserts to design your own!!! Have fun!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Simko said...

Awww, this is so sweet, Cheryl! Interesting bag where you can make your own inserts. You did amazing job with CottageCutz dies!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Devy Collins said...

LOVE your pretty frilly hearts! How sweet!

Tracey Sabella said...

Oh what a darling project!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Con said...

So cute and it made me smile with those hedgehogs. Lots of work with the details! -con