Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love is in the Air Purse/Z Becky Brown

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I am sharing a purse insert I made for Z Becky Brown & The Scrapping Cottage.

For my insert I used the insert templates that Z Becky Brown carries, so you can create your own designs. Next I covered the insert with American Crafts design paper, then added the super sweet CottageCutz dies. The dies I chose to use on this insert are:

I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon in Pink Silk, Red Grosgrain, and a sweet lace trim. All can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Also if you LOVE Ribbon like I do, be sure to apply for the Design Team Call that is going on right now on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog.


Be sure to Visit The Z Becky Brown Site here! You can find some super SWEET purses, and inserts to design your own!!! Have fun!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Simko said...

Awww, this is so sweet, Cheryl! Interesting bag where you can make your own inserts. You did amazing job with CottageCutz dies!
Hugs,
Simona

Unknown said...

LOVE your pretty frilly hearts! How sweet!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh what a darling project!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Con said...

So cute and it made me smile with those hedgehogs. Lots of work with the details! -con