Monday, March 17, 2014

Monochromatic Green for VO Challenge

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday!!
Today's card was designed for Victorine Originals Monochromatic Green Challenge that started today. We were to use only Green, and of course a neutral color to go with it. 
So I chose to use American Crafts/Pebbles Basic paper stack 12 x 12, for all the green design paper. The green card stock is also American Crafts and is from the Earth Tones Collection.I also used a white to layer with each green layer.Lastly I did add some green sewing to complete each layer.

For my Stamp I used Victorine Originals (2396-H) This is the Day the Lord Hath Made , such a beautiful stamp. I did color a bit with a Tim Holtz distress marker in a green.

Next I used some Really Reasonable Ribbon in Moss Green Gingham. LOVE the gingham prints in ribbon too! There are many colors to choose from at RRR, and you can find them all here.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: