Friday, August 25, 2017

Autumn leaves

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all!
Today's card was created for The Project Bin using the darling new stamp set called "New Leaf", so many sweet sentiments in this set. To see the entire stamp set, please visit The Project Bin Store. To see other designs using this stamp set, please visit the Project Bin Blog, as there is always lots of inspiration there.

This card measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and I used a green colored card stock from my stash. Next I chose a rusty orange then a scrap polka dot I had in the scrap box. The next layer is from American Crafts Pumpkin Patch 6 x 6 paper pad.

Sentiment layering was done with all Cheery Lynn dies. I stamped my pumpkin and sentiments using the Mini Misti tool. Makes it easy to get a nice deep color with this tool.

Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the brown is a Delicate Stitched Satin, and the orange is a Satin.

Super fun and easy card to create, took no time at all!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl