Sunday, August 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" August Blog Hop!


If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using August Ribbon Assortment, so hope you Enjoy!!!

I LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment , and I always LOVE each month as Bonnie puts together an AWESOME assortment! On my card for today I did use 4 of the ribbons and the lace in this kit. I also used RRR Foam Tabs for the layers.
 
 I chose to use some fall design papers for my card base, and then bazzill card stock. The darling stamps I used are from The Project Bin Stamps, they are a NEW set called "New Leaf" and are all so sweet! I stamped my sentiment and branches using the Mini Misti tool and SU! ink pens.

The bow was created using 3 of the ribbons in this months beautiful kit, and then I used 2 more and the lace to create banners on the bottom of my card. Love the look! lastly I added a die cut I had made up from last year, so I just added him on with some foam squares , love when I have pieces that are laying around that can be used up.

The sentiment circle and pretty flourish frame behind the the sentiment are from Cheery Lynn Designs and can be found here.
I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I really liked your card! Did you sew your paper layers down? It looks like a zig zag scallop stitch? If you did not actually sew, can you tell me how you got that detail. Your corners are very nice pivots!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card Cheryl. Love that adorable owl and such a pretty poofy bow!

Ina Good said...

very pretty Bow and love the Owl!!!Great card!

Vicki said...

Ooo, Cheryl, this is adorable!! I love the "cluster, bunchy" bow!!

Edwina said...

So cute! I love that owl. Your ribbons are gorgeous made into a big bow like that. Edwina Brown

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow...the stamped sentiment is very cool! And what's not to love about an Owl Pilgrim? Beautiful bows, Cheryl!

Becca Yahrling said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love Fall. I love owls (well, ALL birdies!). And I just love this card.

Sue D said...

So cute with these ribbons and the pilgrim owl.

ScrappySandie said...

Love all those fall colors and your combination of embellishments! Especially that variegated bow!

Beverly S. said...

Pretty the way you used the ribbons on this card....Love your owl too. :)

Teresa said...

Love the fall colors! What a cute sentiment. And my favorite of the ribbons, the crochet one! tjigo

Waving My Wand said...

What a gorgeous, festive seasonal card. Well done!

Sherri P said...

fun sentiment

Sheila Rumney said...

Love all your gorgeous details on your sweet card.

Gloria Stengel said...

So wonderful and fun, just like you! ;)