Friday, August 18, 2017

Wishing you all the best.

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all!
Today I have a card I created using the Beautiful Lagoon Deluxe Scrap Kit from Club Scrap , and designed it for Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week, anything goes with ribbon or trim! I thought Really Reasonable Ribbons Diamond Satin went perfectly with the colors on my card.

To start with I stamped the club scrap greenery stamp in green inks and then colored. Next I wanted to airbrush the water, it had been a long time since ive done this. Not sure it came out like I wanted, but im still happy with the results. I used 3 different copics to airbrush with. Next I stamped the sentiment in black ink, and then the fish as well. He is colored with copics, and then added some glitz to him and fussy cut him out.

The layers of design papers are from the 12" x 12" design paper pattern for the bottom layer, then the second layer is from the 8 1/2" x 11" design paper.

The dies I used are from Cheery Lynn, I used 3 different ones for the layering on top of my card.

Pearls , Ribbon, and Foam squares are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my card for today! I hope you will join us over at Really Reasonable Ribbon for this weeks challenge.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

I just ♥ your girly cards Cheryl, and as always your bows are fantastic!

Wendy Bellino said...

Beautiful card as usual Cheryl! You are the ribbon tying queen!