Saturday, August 19, 2017

Shabby Chic Sweetness

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Saturday to you all! Today I have this super sweet Shabby Chic card I created using all the beautiful Cheery Lynn Dies. It was fun creating all the layers using different Cheery Lynn dies, so hope you enjoy my post for today, I did try to keep this one short :)

To start with I used this pretty Graphic45 design paper that I had sitting around in a container with some of my other baby design papers, and then started my layering on the 2nd layer using Cheery Lynn's DL20 Royal Scandinavian Doily, then B889 Vintage Bracket Shape, B682 Quadrafoil Tag , B891 Ornate Crowns , B883 Dusty Miller frame corners, love how all the layers on this look, it turned out so pretty with all layers using Cheery Lynn Designs Dies!

Lastly I added some viva pearls using the cream viva pearl pen. Love how easy this was to do.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for looking and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely stunning!

craftieodmae said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous!