Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Christmas


Hello everyone, today I have a fun Christmas card I designed using the New Fall/Winter Release from Cheery Lynn Designs. LOVE all the new dies in this Release as they are all so beautiful/DARLING! To see them all, please visit Cheery Lynn Designs here. I also used the sweet sentiment from The Project Bin Stamps called "Joyful Song".

Cheery Lynn Dies-
Penguin Pals B909
Cut and Emboss Snowflake E202
Sparkle Christmas Tree B913
Royal Scandinavian Doily

I started out by doing 2 layers of design paper and white card stock, then added the Doily that was cut out in white on top. Next I layered all the Cheery Lynn dies starting with the beautiful trees that i cut out using the coordinating design paper then distressing with 2 green inks. I also added glitter to both tree's using stickles. My snowflake was cut using the same design paper, and just popped up using foam tabs. The sweet little penguin was cut out in white card stock 2 times and pieced together after coloring. I also added stickles to him his hat.

Lastly I added a big white satin bow to complete my card for today. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a super awesome day!
Hugs
Cheryl

No comments: