Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Club Scrap August Artist Team Challenge


Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps August Artist Team Challenge! This month the August Challenge is Inspired by Pinterest’s newest feature, “Tried it”, the Artist Team challenge this month is to visit the Club Scrap Pinterest account, choose a Pin with a technique or tutorial that inspires you, then make pages, cards or other projects inspired by that Pin. Once your project is complete, click the “Tried it” icon on the Pin.

You should have arrived from Debbie's blog, however if you did not , you might want to start from the beginning at Karen's Club Scrap Blog , that way you won't miss any of the Design Teams Beautiful creations today.

So I tried 2 pins I found, I loved them both and couldn't decide between the 2 so I did both using Club Scrap Lagoon Deluxe Kit. One is the Envelope punch board Coin Envelopes by Tricia, the second pin I tried was the embossing folder leaves, but I did not use a folder, I used my score board and did the embossing that way. I had so much fun doing both these techniques, thank you Club Scrap! Both can be found here at Club Scrap on Pinterest.
The leaves I did were a light blue color that I distressed with club scraps green ink pads, I used two. Next m flowers were made using some precut die flowers I had in a baggy sitting on my work station, so I distressed them in a coordinating color. I did add club scraps pretty Teal Jewel stickers that came in the Lagoon Deluxe Club Kit., I not only used them for the centers of my flowers, but also for on the page too. Love how they look.
 Envelope was done using one of the coordinating papers from the Deluxe Lagoon kit, and then I added one of the cut aparts to add a date on the envie. Inside is another cut apart that I can add the journaling for this page.

Papers are all from the Club Scrap Deluxe Lagoon Kit, except the white backing for the teal.

Sewing was added using a blue color thread, and I also added a Cheery Lynn doily that I cut up to make it look way larger than it is.

Embellishments- came from the Deluxe Lagoon kit, and are the starfish, mini tag, and stickers.

Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon Diamond Satin The Photo's are from June 2016 and were taken at Woodward lake in California. Miesha met a friend and his name was Bo! hehehe they had so much fun playing in the water.


hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating my layout for today using the the beautiful NEW Lagoon Collection! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Jennifers Blog
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Hetty said...

Totally awesome page, love the flowers and that little envelop, Cheryl.

craftieodmae said...

so many gorgeous details!

Capescrapper said...

What fun to use the dots for the centers of the flowers, smart!
Love the layout and your details are always stunning!

:)

Wendy Bellino said...

Way to combine the two techniques Cheryl, your LO is gorgeous as usual! I'll have to try the dry embossing, it adds so much dimension to your floral embellishment cluster. Cute pics of your pup too!

Lisa D said...

Love all your layering as usual! The embossing of the leaves is a fantastic idea to give the punches depth.

Kelly said...

Beutiful work! I love the leaves the most, but like the addition of the gems to th center of the flowers. So [retty!

jen t. said...

Beautiful page! I love those flowers!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Two inspiration Pins, awesome! They really add to the finished look of your layout. TFS!

Finding Your Niche said...

Gorgeous! Loving all the details!

rettaescape said...

Gorgeous page! I never would have thought to use the dolly. Just beautiful!

APeeling Crafts said...

NIce take on both pins! Beautiful layout!