Saturday, January 26, 2013

Accordion Pocket Page Tutorial

Hello everyone, today I'm Sharing Page # 5 of my Mini Album, and with this one I have a video Tutorial to share with you all. My page was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & CottageCutz. I made a Accordion Pocket for my page that will hold tons of photo's.

I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Bags, Buttons, Trim and Lace for my page.
Glassine Bags
Buttons
Scor Tape
Pink Crocheted Lace
Black Mini Pom Pom

others:
Want2Scrap Swirls in black
CottageCutz/ Hand Mirror with Cameo
CottageCutz / Shabby Chic Doily
CottageCutz/ Oval Doily & Frame
Creative Inspiration Paint/ Deliquesce Fine Clear
Vintage Black Lace
Handmade ribbon butterfly
Feathers


I used some Pearls down the centers of the pink Crocheted lace to give it some added bling. I also added some feathers behind the cameo on the bottom left side of the page.


In the photo below you can see the tags I made and they will hold a ton of photo's :) LOVE this page!!!


MY VIDEO ON THE ACCORDION POCKET FOR MY PAGE.


Im entering my page into Oozaks Challenge/Pink and Bling!

I hope you enjoyed todays post. I really enjoyed making this page and sharing with you all!
Have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh GORGEOUS!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh GORGEOUS!!~

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, this pocket is great, thanks for tutorial. This page is stunning and I love this mirror die cuts.

Simko said...

Oh, Cheryl, your pages for the mini album are absolutely gorgeous!

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this! I am pinning for later use...lol I want to make a page like this in a mini. Yours is amazing.

Janice W. said...

Cheryl this is stunning and I enjoyed your tutorial!

Sandra H said...

Awwww.......This is so gorgeous! xx

Kathy said...

Wow, Cheryl, this is gorgeous! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Brockway said...

Such a lovely project!! So classic. Thanks for playing along with Oozak Challenge! xx