Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Poodle & Purses Mini Page #4

Hello Friends! Happy Wednesday to all :)

Today I'm sharing Page #4 of my Mini Album. This page is simple with a pocket. I added the DARLING CottageCutz Vintage Elegant Purses,CottageCutz FrenchPoodle, and Tea Time Doily to my layout.

All the Ribbon, and Pink lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The black lace is vintage lace that I have in my stash and used. The feathers are special feathers, I got them from my mom :) 



 The Ribbon flower was made using Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Satin. I also used Pink Silky Crush to make the Bow. the Pink Lace is called 5/8" Pink Crocheted Lace.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, This creation is really pretty and l really like the colours you have used x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh you inspire me!! I got my dies today, so I can play!!!!!~

Frances said...

Love your design and colors, great use on the dies. Love the feathers too. hugs, Frances.