Monday, January 28, 2013

CottageCutz/CottageVille -Shabby Chic Cottage


Hello Friends!!!

Today I'm sharing the Inside Cover page of my album. I love the way this one turned out, I used several CottageCutz Dies on this page. and used different techniques


So for my CottageCutz Sweet Sign I used CIP's Black Embossing powder to make the sign shinny , and I LOVE the look it gave it. I also did the SWEET in heat embossing as well.

Next for the CottageCutz Mini Dress Form I used Flower Soft on the top and then colored the bottom green to make it look like a flower tree outside of the house.

For the MINI POODLE I dusted her in pink and black distress inks, and then did a clear embossing powder over her. Embossing Powders can be found here at Creative Inspiration Paints

HOUSE- is CottageCutz CottageVille /Santa's Retreat.LOVE that you can use these all year round, and make them anything you want. I made my a Shabby Chic Cottage!!

Greenery is CottageCutz Ivy , and Then Greenery Dies



All of the scalloped Borders on the bottom 
of the layers are the CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame , cut and layered. Its nice to be able to use this die in a different way.



Lastly I added room for photo's on the 3 tags , 2 pull out the sides, and the middle one that is behind the Cottage











I used Really Reasonable Ribbon for my blow. the Dove is a button. and all Embossing Powders can be found at Creative Inspiration Paints.

Challenge
Creative Inspiration Paints/Anything Goes( I used CIP's Embossing Powders)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Katie said...

This is so beautiful, Cheryl! I just love all the layers of prettiness and texture.

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the color combo, the flower soft and those gorgeous roses. Beautiful die cuts and all around perfect page! xx