Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty in PINK

Hello Friends!!
Today I'm sharing the 2nd page made for a Mini Album I'm in the process of making. Today's Pretty in Pink is featured on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog as I used lots of Lace, trim and some ribbons on this page.


On the bottom of the page I used :



For the Top part of the tag I used:
Silky Crush Pink( for ribbon on top of tag)
Black Satin Swiss dots (for top of tag)



I LOVE the colors on this page, and I'm having sooo much fun creating this album. For the dp I used Teresa Collins, and then I used the New CottageCutz Vintage Release dies for my page. I added some feathers, bling, and sewing to complete my page. 
CottageCutz Dies Used are:


In this photo you can see there is room for a photo on the tag, and on the back I stamped a stamp for writing. I forgot to take a photo of it. For the front of the pocket I figured another photo can go there.





I have 3 other pages to share of this album and will be sharing those over the next week! Cant wait to show what I've been busy working on :)

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesdays/ Lets get stitchy
Unstampabelles/Use one or more dies(no stamps)
Bunny Zoe's Craft/Anything goes
Make it Monday Challenge/Die cuts & Punches


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Merry said...

Wow...a fantastic use of Dies. I really like the one that you have used behind the main writing area. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Dies challenge.

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning - so pretty and feminine - love the fancy feathers - thanks for joining in our challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Mrs.B said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and details.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

JanR said...

Oooh, those feathers look fab! Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Gorgeous Page!! Love pink and black together.Thanks for linking to our "Let's Get Stitchy" Challenge at TIOT

Claudia N. said...

A brilliant pink piece of lovelyness!!! LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining us at TioT!

Claudia x