Sunday, January 13, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon January Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to Really Reasonable Ribbon's

RRR Designers have a ton of Inspiration to share with you today, using the January Ribbon Club kit, so grab your favorite drink and enjoy our hop!! :)
You should have arrived here from Irit's Blog, if not you will want to start at Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.

For my Mini Album PAGE that measures 9 x 8 
I used the Ribbons and Lace from this months Ribbon Club from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used some of RRR's buttons, Moss Green Leaves, and Pink Seam Binding for my layout. This is the start to another Album I will be creating for a dear friend!!

In this picture I wanted to show you how my accordion pocket looks. It holds 3 tags. I love making these and used the CottageCutz Seed Packet Envelope Die to create this accordion pocket. 

I also was sooo excited to be able to use the NEW CottageCutz Vintage Collection with this months Ribbon Club. I used the Poodle's , Lamp, Love tags, and the Doily Bell and frame die. 

There are the tags.
My Poodles were dusted with Tim Holtz ink, and so was the lamp post. I made them some little flowers for their hair out of the Pink Seam Binding that Bonnie carries at the RRR Shop.

I really enjoyed making this PAGE and Thank you for looking!!!

Your last stop on the HOP is The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. I hope you enjoyed today's Hop!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


32 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Isn't that so fun?!! Love seeing these new dies in action! A beautiful page, Cheryl~!

Anonymous said...

Love this project Cheryl : ) Fancy French poodles and pink roses...what's not to like???? Huggs Ginny

Allie Gower said...

Pretty.

Pattie J. said...

Love that bias ribbon, and with these lovely French poodles, it is perfect. Sweet and lovely.

2amscrapper said...

wonderful project!

Jessica Strider said...

That's such a cute layout! Love the poodle paper, love the frames, love the flowers and ribbon. :)

Teresa said...

such a cute layout, love the poodles!

Carol Salisbury said...

OMG that mini page is sooo cute! Love the poodles and lamp post!

Sue D said...

Fabulous album page--I like the accordion pocket and your use of ribbon.

Kris B said...

Cute mini album page! Love the layout! Thanks for sharing.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, my heart! This is just TOO sweet and oh so darling! Thanks for showcasing these darling RRR ribbons so beautifully and inspiring me to love them even more. I am quite smitten with RRR and love playing along in the challenges, and this blog hop has been SO inspiring and fun. THanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Caryn S said...

Your friend is going to love this! That accordion pocket is my favorite.

Jill said...

Beautiful layout. Those little poodles are too cute.

Anonymous said...

this LO is too cute, cheryl! those poodles are precious! - vivian

Edwina said...

So pretty. I love your layout. I love all the pinks. I love the French feel of your layout. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the fifties and the poodle skirts. Nice memories. Thanks for sharing. Mandee125

marg0006 said...

Wow, love the cute LO w/sweet poodles and love the black & pink.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Kathy said...

Cheryl, this is SO ADORABLE! The pink and black with the poodles is so cute! You are amazing with these ribbons and dies! I love seeing what you're doing with these new dies! Blessings! Kathy

Karen (karey2005) said...

Lovely! I love those poodles!!

Sandi McLean said...

What a fun page! totally adorable!

Shea said...

Love the album page - it's chock full of wonderful textures and patterns and embellies, all the things that make me go weak on paper crafts! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love this!!! :) I love your color combination...and the way you decorated your accordion pocket!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Mrs. Kenco said...

Beautiful job!

Sandra said...

Noodles and pink, how adorable! very sweet page..

Julie Odil said...

I love the soft pink color of your LO. And that accordion pocket is really neat!

Ullis said...

What a cute album page! I love the accordion pocket idea, might just borrow that for my PL album ;)

TLady said...

LOVELY mini album page!!!!!! LOVE the poodles AND the RRR!!!! :) You've featured RRR WELL!!!!!!! :) AND you've chosen a project SO DIFFERENT from everyone else! :) WONDERFULLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

LOVE this page soooooo cute tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Really pretty i love the colors and the doggie

cherry said...

ohhh those poodles are adorable....how stinking cute

Ava Gavloski said...

great layout, nice design