Monday, January 7, 2013

Sparkle & Shine

Happy Valentine's Day!
6 x 6 
Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a card I designed for Victorine Originals Sparkle & Shine Challenge that started today.

To add Sparkle & Shine to my card, I used Creative Inspiration Paints on the roses, and then Resplendence Angel Dust for the bow, to give some sparkle. My heart stamp is Victorine Originals, and I LOVE this heart!!!! I colored the stamp with SU! markers and then stamped it. To give the shimmer look to the roses I used Tutu Pink Creative Inspiration Paint and brushed it over all the roses.

Next I used the sentiment also from Victorine Originals and stamped it on the little circle tag. For my Doily I used a CottageCutz die  from The Scrapping Cottage and it can be found HERE its Tea Time Doily.

All Ribbon's are from, Really Reasonable Ribbon and is seam binding. I used Baby Pink & Melon on my card here.
Hearts are from Want 2 Scrap, and I thought they were a perfect addition to my Heart Card!

Challenges: Glitter & Sparkle/Anything goes, Drunken Stampers/All that glitters,Oozak/Anything goes + Pink & Bling
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for playing along with the "All That Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers!

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Cheryl this is so pretty!!! Love all the sparkle....prefect valentine card...tfs

Sandra H said...

Cheryl, This is stunning x

Simko said...

I love this heart stamp and the card is beautiful.

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout design. Thanks for joining us at the Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandie said...

Beautiful Cheryl!!! xxxx

craftygranny said...

wow this is stunning. Love the sparkly roses . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Kay Dalton said...

stunning!thank you for joining us at Glitter and Sparkle, best of luck with your entry x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

stunning thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx