Monday, January 21, 2013

Sweeet Teddy!

Hello Friends!
***********************
Today I'm sharing a card I designed for Victorine Originals Challenge #51 , using their Sweet Teddy stamp.  My image is colored  with copics, and then cut out. Next I popped him up using Really Reasonable Ribbons foam squares.

I used CottageCutz Sweet Tea Time Doily for behind my image.
Supplies Used:
Dp is scrap 
Flowers-Wild Orchid
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Feathers
sewing

Hope you will join us at Victorine Originals Challenge HERE!
Have a wonderful day and thank you for looking!!!!!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card The layout is lovely and your image is coloured to perfection lovely embellis too! x

Simko said...

This Teddy is so cute. Love your coloring, Cheryl and the card is just gorgeous! Hugs, Simona