Friday, March 17, 2017

A Friend spring/Easter Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all!
Today's sweet little card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Spring/Easter Challenge that has started today & for The Project Bin Stamps! Hope you will join us at RRR for some fun!

On my card I chose to use the Stamp "A Friend is someone who reaches for yur hand and touches your heart" sentiment from The Project Bins "#bff" stamp set . I stamped it in Club Scrap Black ink using the Mini Misti tool.

Next my bunny die cut is from Cheery Lynn dies, and was already cut out for me :) LOVE that! Also the flowers were leftover from my card on Wednesdays post, so I just had to use them with this design paper I had out :) Its from Pebbles EverAfter collection. All dies used are from Cheery Lynn Dies and can be found here!

Ribbon is from this months Really Reasonable Ribbon Spring Rainbow of Colors (March Club Kit) I chose this pretty Blue color, and love it!

I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Flower embellishments! They work perfect for the centers of flowers.

Flowers were done using my Glass Flower Technique found here.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: