Sunday, March 19, 2017

Airbrushed Peace Dove

 Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!
Todays card was designed using 7 Cheery Lynn Dies, and I LOVE the way it has turned out. I did some airbrushing on the Gorgeous Peace Dove, Glass Flower Technique on the Williams Flowers, and some sewing on this one. But I truly love layering with all Cheery Lynn dies, as they are all Beautiful dies and easy for me to work with! I also used the BEAUTIFUL Club Scrap Delft Collection as these designs are absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Peace Dove was cut out using white card stock, I then airbrushed it with 3 copic color blues , and then added some liquid glitter to the wings and tail feathers. Its eye was done with viva pearl pen in black.

Next I airbrushed the little sentiment circle(LPC4 circle Die) using a green and blue, and the die as a pattern for the top. I just held it in place and airbrushed over it. Super fun and super easy to do! the die that is behind the circle is the Pierced Stacker #3 XL-21.

B307 Sweet William Strip Flowers- cut out in coordinating design paper, and then the edges of each flower were distressed using ink and a dabbing tool, I then did my Glass flower technique on them, and that tutorial can be found HERE under my tutorials. Lastly I added some RRR pearls to the centers of each.

DL280 Royal Scandinavian Doily was cut out in white card stock, an then cut up to place behind my 2nd layer on my card. Super fun way to use this doily on a larger square.

DL184 Sophias Heart doily was used cutting out coordinating design paper and placed on top of my layer 2 to give a base for my next layer which is the pierced stacker #3 and the circle LPC4

Greenery is from the B587 Step Card Bundle Set #4 these were cut out in white card stock and colored with copic markers.

Club Scrap Delft Club Kit- design papers used here are all from the Delft Kit. I also used the stamp too!

Pearls - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sewing was done in blue thread.
Polka design paper is from a paper stack I have.
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Step Card Bundle Set #4Circle Pierce LPC4
DL184 Sophias Heart doily
DL280 Royal Scandinavian Doily
B307 Sweet William Strip Flowers
Peace Dove B605
Pierce Stacker #3 XL-21

I love how the blues look here, and on the dove. This card may look like it took long to make, but really it didn't! I think the longest part was doing my glass flowers, as you have to heat them and dip them, so that takes a little time, but well worth the results I say :)
Thank you so much for looking and I always love to hear what you think of my card for today! Happy Creating to all!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Such a beautiful card, all the details make it perfect!

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Cheryl! This is gorgeous!

Lilian said...

Wow! 7 dies? Just gorgeous!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio