Friday, March 10, 2017

Sweet Delft Kitty Card


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
Ok I have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this Sweet little kitty....hehehe I used the sweet kitty from The Project Bin Feline Good set, and the NEW Club Scrap Delft Deluxe Kit. Super CUTE!!! 
 
So on my card i started with stamping the kitty from The Project Bins "Feline Good" stamp set on a floral stamped image from the Club Scrap Delft Kit. I then used the coordinating Kitty die from the Feline Good stamp set to cut him out. He is so STINK"N cute, I just love this sweetie.
 
Next I cut out my layers for the sentiment using Cheery Lynn dies. I stamped my sentiment in a blue ink. Set these pieces aside, and then cut out my flowers using the dark blue card stock from the Delft kit. I added some RRR pearls to their centers, and then some white gel dots to each petal.
 
For my 2 layers I used Club Scraps Deft design papers, and I have to say I am absolutely LOVING this kit. YOu will be seeing a LOT of BLUE in the next week....hehehehehe
 
My bow was created usng RRR and I layered it 2 times.
 
My card will be entered into these challenges:
Starz Stamp/ Monochromatic challenge
Crafty Girls Creations/Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude/anything goes
DL Art/Flowers

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Capescrapper said...

What a fun way to combine two stamps, love your adorable kitty!

Fantastic card Cheryl!

Lisa D said...

Ahhh...I love kitties! Fabulous use of this kit!

DIANA L. said...

WOWZER!!!! beautiful card I love that little rolly polly cat and your design is fabulous
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #200- “FLOWERS” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Lori Kobular said...

Such a sweet card! I love the kitty cat and the flowers and that bow! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!