Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sunshine



Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all! Todays card was created using Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful Ribbon and embellishments. I am super pleased with the way this one turned out. And LOVE LOVE LOVE this ribbon! Makes for easy bows!


I love the floral pattern paper I chose, it started with a small scrap piece from Crate Paper Line I found in my stash, called "Little Bo Peep".  I LOVED it so much that I had to work this into my card for today. I had enough to do 2 layers, then to my surprise I found 1 more sheet in my stash, so I cut out the circle piece with that.
Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful Geranium pinTaffeta ribbon found here. I added a big beautiful Pearl to the center.

Flowers were cut using Cheery Lynns Daisy Strip and coordinating dp/ they are done using the Glass Flower technique that can be found here under my tutorials.  I added the Resin Flowers to the centers of my die cut flowers. LOVE the look of these, as they are so pretty! There are many colors in an assortment pack, and I find myself using these more and more. They also are beautiful on the corners of the cards for embellishing. I also added some Green Leaves in the 30mm size and some branches for fillers.

Doily behind layers is called Royal Scandinavian Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs.

The sentiment tag was found in a drawer I keep a bunch of tags and such, and I thought it went perfect with the color combo here, so I added it :) 

Lastly I did add sewing in a pale pretty yellow thread :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


No comments: