Friday, March 3, 2017

Pawsome

 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!
Todays sweet card was designed for The Project Bin using the Darling "Kinda Pawsome " Collection & for Really Reasonable Ribbons GREEN Challenge.
 For my card I chose to use some OLD K & Company design paper for my layers and for all my green for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge that started today! :) Next I stamped the sweet sentiment using the Mini Misti and some SU! pens on the frames I cut out using Cheery Lynns Nesting Doll oval frame. The Puppy was stamped on coordinating design paper using black ink from Club Scrap, and then cut out using the matching die that comes in the set. I absolutely LOVE this darling stamp & die set from The Project Bin!

Next my die cut flowers were cut out using Cheery Lynn Daisy Die Strip using the coordinating design paper for my card. I then added some Really Reasonable Ribbon Resin Flowers to the centers.

Ribbon bows were created using Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin with Metallic Edge.
I hope you enjoyed my card for today, as I enjoyed creating it!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Grudniowe Handmade said...

:D Great card! So funny :D