Thursday, March 9, 2017

Cheery Lynn Step Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all!
Today's card was created using the Beautiful Step Card Bundle set from Cheery Lynn! LOVE this die, its super fun and easy to use! I chose to use it with the flourishes it came with(BEAUTIFUL) and the Shasta Daisy Strip die. I added layers using card stock and design paper & of course a little sewing.

The Shasta Daisy's were cut using a pink design paper, and then dusted with 2 different red inks. I added some vintage pearl type things to the centers of each flower.

The Flourishes were cut using a green design paper, and love the way they look.

For my sentiment layer I chose to use Cheery Lynns Pierced Stacker XL20 #2 its one of my many fav's. I cut it out in red card stock, and added some white gel dots to it. Next I cut out an M7  Oval Classic , and airbrushed it using yellow copic and keeping the die over the top as a template. I then stamped my verse in black ink.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Pierced Stacker XL20 #2
M7 Oval Classic
B587 Step Card Bundle
B310 Shasta Daisy

Satin Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Stamp set is from Our Daily Bread

Challenge:
Our Daily Bread anything goes challenge

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous side step card, Cheryl!! I love the scripture paired with the flowers and your combo of patterns and colors!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!!
hugs,
Chris