Monday, May 9, 2022

Believe Memorydex card set

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today's project was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbons, embellishments and flowers all found at the RRR Store.
I started with my base for my Memorydex card set, then cut the top with a decorative edge die, then layered this darling design paper on top. I did add a sticker border in between the two designs. Next I cut out the flower shaker using the My Makers Movement dies, and added some shaker sprinkles to the inside. I decided to add a big bow treatment, and started with some tulle, then diagonal brown striped ribbon, and then the satin pearl pink ribbon, I also added some bead berry spray in white, and then the darling mini sweetheart blossoms, 2-tone chelsea rose. lastly I added some dots, Heart Gem and a sentiment chipboard piece


 Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day! Hugs to all,

Cheryl

No comments: