Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Buzzing with my Gnomies

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this darling Gnome stamp I just bought from Jaded Blossom, and absolutely LOVE him! So I just had to make an extra post for this week to share what Ive created. I colored him with copic markers, and then embellished him with Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers, and ribbons.

I always start with a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card stock for my base, then add my layers, and or cut the top using dies are punches, for this one I used a border die. Next I added some design paper layers, and I stamped my gnome bee in black ink, and then colored with copic markers. I did add some stickles in Unicorn color for his wings. I just had to add lots of flowers with him, as bee's love flowers....hehehehe 

My bow was made using Really Reasonable Ribbons black satin with dots. On the corners I used The Robins Nest tear drops, love using these, perfect for embellishing. Lastly my sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom the stamp set is called " Buzzing with my Gnomies"



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl





 

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

Very cute!! Bees seem to bee quite popular right now!!