Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Missing You card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays card is an extra post for this week, as I came across this darling Lexi stamp that is from  I Brake for Stamps , isn't she the cutest?! I had fun coloring her up using my copic markers, and then fussy cut her out. I just had to share this darling card, I'm super pleased with how it turned out.

The pretty shimmery paper is from Paper Temptress and its gorgeous! I also used the black from there as well. I added lots of white paint dots, and then my sewing. The design papers are all from American Crafts warehouse sale, and were scrap pieces I had. I picked out coordinating flowers to hot glue to my card, and added some swirl branches too.  All the flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon . Lastly I just had to add some embellishments, and chose to use The Robins Nest Creative dew drops, love these!


I hope you enjoyed my card for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card