Friday, May 20, 2022

Loving the Gnomies

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's post is a short one, as I have another extra card to share. I absolutely LOVE these darling gnome stamps I purchased from Jaded Blossom and just had to share. Hope you enjoy my card for today!

Of course if you know me, you know I LOVE lots of layers, and lately I've been so addicted to flowers, so this card here has 5 layers, and lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers. I also used the Ribbons from RRR as well. All items can be found here . Above you can see the inside, as I always love having the insides done for gift giving and for writing. My gnome was stamped on white card stock, and then on a couple of design papers for his hat and shirt. The flower has stickles on it, and the rest is colored with copic markers, shaded with faber castell pencil, and then chalk (all 3 on his beard and mustache)


I hope you love my card for today and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl







1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

All the colors are beautifully matched!! Well done!