Thursday, May 19, 2022

Magical Birthday Wishes

 

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I made this darling Unicorn Birthday card for my Granddaughter she just turned 6. She loves unicorns , so thought this will be perfect. I used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers & Ribbons.

For my card today I chose to do 6" x 6" and then 5 layers, plus I added the stickers that match this darling design paper from Echo Park, its called It's your BIRTHDAY! Love this paper, its so cute, and matches perfectly with all the flowers, and ribbons. Next I added several flowers from RRR , and then dew drops from The Robins Nest Creative. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Rose buds blue

other: Echo Park design paper, white paint pen, The Robins Nest Creative for dew drops, sewing machine, hot glue, cheerylynn swirl , 




No comments: