Tuesday, May 24, 2022

CC897 Happiness Always


Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Today I'm sharing a second post, its a Memorydex that was  designed for the Splitcoaststampers Color challenge CC897 we were to use 3 colors, and I chose to make a Memorydex card to add to my spinner. 
So for my card base I cut a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" black card stock piece and layered with 2 design paper pieces from my scrap drawer. Next I added my white paint dots, and then cut a frame and ovals out to layer on top. Next I just had to use this darling gnome from Jaded blossom, so stink'n cute right? I colored his beard in copics and added some lines for hair. Next I wanted a sentiment so I used stampinUP! Whimsical Words and then 2 stampinup punches. The flowers are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here.

Hope you enjoyed another short post for this week! Hugs to all
Cheryl

No comments: