Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Sweet Cupcake Birthday wishes

 

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a short post. This card I made last minute for my mom to give to my granddaughter for her 6th birthday. The stamp set I used is an Oldie but such a cutie, I love it! Ive had this set for many years, its from Queen Kat Designs

This card was super easy to make, I just did 2 layers, and then punched out my scalloped circle and circle. Next I stamped with craft ink my cupcake liner, and then the cupcake icing on design papers, and used clear embossing powered and heat embossed them both. I added some of my dew drops from The Robins Nest , and then Really Reasonable Ribbon. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and used stampinup! punch for the sentiment and scallop behind sentiment. Super easy!


I hope you enjoyed my short post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments: