Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day to all!!!! Hinged Card for today!! :)

This card was designed for todays SCS TLC222 challenge.

I did my card a little different than what they said to do:) On mine I used a 5x5 card base to start with. On the hinge card for todays challenge they have you use just a cut out piece of card stock.
I used this darling Tilda with Lilacs she is from KL Stampin N Scrappin!!!
The dp is from Stampin "GH" Mom I won her wonderful assortment of blog candy she was offering :) Thank you again hun!!! I love all the goodies I received:)
the flowers on here are from Roses on Paper!!! I colored miss Tilda with prisma coloring pencils. The butterfly brad is the hinge for the card.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Memorial Day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Angie Williams said...

This is a really cute card!

Jaspere said...

Wow Cheryl. I love this one.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Cheryl and happy memorial day to you hunny. Wow another gorgeous card, i can't keep up with you my friend. i love this card and the papers and added details, stunning as always. Have a wonderful evening, hugs Linda x

loretta said...

This is really cute. I have a suggestion for her flowers, use a little flower soft in her basket, it would really be something. Beautiful coloring!

jacque4u2c said...

Just so cleaver!!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Very sweet. Love all of the flowers! Great job and Happy Memorial Day!

Kim Murphy said...

What a great job - this card is super cute!

Maria said...

Beautiful job, Cheryl!! I love the pretty color combo! Orange and purple together is beautiful. I love how you always add those beautiful Primas to your card and as always, your coloring is perfect!!

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!

Maria

Sandie said...

Beautiful card Cheryl and love the design. Love the colours you've used.

Cindy said...

What an adorable card!!! I love your colors and your coloring!!
I've never seen a hinged card like that! I love it!!