Friday, May 8, 2009

PDD Friday!!! Pez-A-Doodle Designs Awesome products!!!/Just Magnolia Challenge

This PURSE was designed for PDD Fridays, and the Just Magnolia Challenge!! We were to do some kind of stitching on our project. I did stitching with a pen on mine.
This purse I had found the pattern in one of my cabinets the other day, and thought I would use some paint dabbers on this:) The paint dabbers are from Pez-A-Doodle Designs, and im loving these:) lol as you can tell, I think ive been using them on everything :)

Also on the swirls I used Perfect Pearls they are also from Pez-A-Doodle Designs. On Tilda I used some stickles on the centers of the clovers, and on her dress,socks,bow, and around the scalloped flower. I painted perfect pearls on the clovers as well :)


I will have to have dear hubby scan this pattern into the computer for me, so I can share it with you. I had found this in a book along time ago, and forgot I had it:)
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

14 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So cute! love it!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous creation Cheryl! All your projects are & I really LOVE that purse!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Hugs!!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

OMG!! I want it, pick me pick me!!! LOL! bet you didn't know it was up for grabs did ya...Shoot I bet if you offered it up as blog candy you would have so many takers you would need to make more..LOL! Great job! Love it! (if you couldn't tell;))
Mandy

Carmen said...

I'm lovin' this purse ... and boy she sure looks classy!

Angie Williams said...

Great project! Can't wait for the instructions!

MiamiKel said...

This is adorable, cheryl!

Spyder said...

Aw, this is so pretty, love that big ribbon. Great cards, as always!

((Lyn))

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi cherly,
your purse is very lovely!

hugs
alexandra

Bev said...

Fabulous! Such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Rach said...

oh wow what a fabulous project, gorgeous papers and details. x

specialcraftmom4 said...

VERY cute! I love how girly this card is (:

Yvonne said...

Cheryl... such a very pretty project. Adoring the colours you have used. such a sweet card.

Vikki said...

gorgeous!
i love it!
V :)

very_inky_fingers said...

She is darling..I love the colors. Beautiful card.